M3 We Design is the perfect way to start the process if you’re not sure what to do or what your options are. One of our accredited architects will meet with you at your home to discuss your needs, lifestyle requirements or changes, options for your home or site and very importantly, oh yes, we know! your budget.
A conversation with one of our experienced architects can help you to work out your best course of action and give you the confidence to proceed with the project.
With your M3 We Design' service you can explore;
- Current lifestyle
- Future growth and lifestyle changes
- Optimise home running costs
- Can my existing home be made more sustainable?
- If I renovate should I go up, out or both?
- What construction systems can I use to save money?
- How will local development controls affect my ideas?
- How long is the project likely to take?
- Should I renovate, demolish and re-build or sell and buy elsewhere?
- Is my budget enough to achieve what I want to do?
- How can I revise my brief to match my budget?
If you would agree to proceed further with your renovation project; at the end of the process you’ll receive a written report summarising the meeting and discussions and providing recommendations for next steps. Summery will be sent to you by email or fax as you wish. And it's all free of charge if you'll decide to hire us to accomplish your dream renovation project.
To summarize what have been said above; If a new home, a renovation sounds feasible you can upgrade to our Small or Large Renovation Concept and the Design Consultation fee will be deducted.
Alternatively, if moving into an established home sounds like your best option, we can help you with a Property and inspection of the home (and perhaps some renovation advice or a Design Consultation) before you buy it!
Whatever the outcome, a Design Consultation will help you to explore the possibilities and to decide which course of action is right for you. As a valued customer, you will also receive future discounts on our range of M3 We Design services.
OUR ACCREDITED ARCHITECTS
- Are highly qualified, highly regarded, independent building and design experts
- Have at least five years tertiary education covering all aspects of design and construction
- Have a minimum of two years industry experience
- Are members of the Australian Institute of Architects, and
- Are covered by $2M Liability Insurance.
Qualified and independent design advice
Would you like to discuss your renovation project with one of our accredited ArchitectDesigner? Well, It’s easy! To arrange a time to discuss your ideas, or to get an obligation Free Estimation, call M3 Renovations We Design on 613.880.0951, or even better submit an enquiry with your details and we’ll call you back!